Make Your Mark. Become a Volunteer
Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHAssociation) is currently looking for passionate volunteers just like you. Be our inspiration today in action and make real change happen as regards to building a positive safety culture in your community.
As a volunteer, you will work on flexible and part time programmes that empower communities. You perform these tasks either on site or online. Our volunteers come from a variety of professional backgrounds but are all catalysts of positive safety change.
It doesn’t matter where you come from, what language you speak, or how young or old you are – this is a community task, and we all are welcome
Read about some of our current volunteer units below!
Creativity & Promotion Unit
Creativity and promotion is a key part of our story-based lessons and general non-profit activities. We are always working on a variety of awareness and advocacy projects around the world, so the help of creative professionals are needed to project and promote the health and safety from all backgrounds and specialties!
Contributing to OSHAssociation is a great opportunity to grow your skills, work with an international team of experts, and positively impact the lives of millions of professionals. We are open to professionals who want to join our community of volunteers from all around the world who want to use their skills to make a difference.
What we do:
Advocacy and Awareness Unit
Although the OSHAssociation team does a lot of work remotely to reach people around the world, we need passionate volunteers to help us reach every community worldwide!
Advocacy and Awareness Volunteers host seminars, talk to schools at all levels, reach out to corporative unions, religious bodies, market places, government institutions and private organisations for the purpose of raising safety and health awareness. These volunteers also play a key role in telling us how we can make safety a way of life.
What we do:
Does your organisation share our vision?
With the help of our partners, we have…
Benefits of being an OSHAssociation Partner
- Access to OSHAssociation-specific capability building and safety instructions tips
- Personalised guidance for how to best leverage our platform for your beneficiaries
- Direct support for our effective partners
If you’re interested in helping out, simply let us know what you’re interested in working on and a unit leader will reach out to you shortly! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or discuss more ways to get involved with our community of volunteers. We’re excited to hear from you! You can fill out the form below.
BY VOLUNTEERING WITH OSHAssociation, YOU GET PAID BY:
- Training opportunities that polish your skill-set.
- Earning associate referral commission
- Opportunities for a career with us after your volunteering.
- Job-related recommendations and awards.
- Sharing your impact and experiences with others through our curate articles, photos galleries, and and/or video storytelling.
- Regular team building events for volunteers.
- Provision of a mentor for guidance and advice where necessary.
- Options of a flexible online or on-site volunteering tasks
- Volunteer regardless of the location or the country you currently reside in.
- Responsibility to behave in accordance with The OSHAssociation code of conduct.
- Must conduct themselves with integrity and honesty and to display a committed and positive attitude while performing their assigned tasks as safety professional.
- Must have the Responsibility to participate in any necessary training provided by OSHAssociation
- Respect the rights, beliefs and opinions of beneficiaries.
- Participate in volunteer satisfaction surveys and other feedback mechanisms
- Take part in online or face-face orientation to build your capacity and skills
Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com