Rest of the World
Peterborough, United Kingdom Office
Health, Safety, Security, Environment
Programme Partnership Officer
Permanent and Partial Engagement
Purpose of Job
The position is responsible for the co-ordination and preparation of partnership material as well as the administration with existing partners.
The position further requires supporting OSHAssociation leadership in planning, coordinating and developing high quality concept papers and project proposals for submission to OSHAssociation Partners, Institutional donors, Trusts and Foundations.
Include but not limited to;
- Identify related safety programmes and events in your country and strategic partnership possibilities with government and private organizations who shares the same vision and mission.
- To assist in the development of effective health and safety programmes through working relationships with institutional donors,NGOs, Trusts and Foundations
- Assist the managers in the developing of concept notes, proposals, Logframes and work plans as per the donors’ guidelines
- Prepare presentation material and project briefs for submission to partners and institutional donors
- Liaison with OSHAssociation’s programmes department to keep all information related to projects and programmes up to date
- To assist managers in development of quality narrative and financial reporting for submission to partners and institutional donors
- Provide regular updates to OSHAssociation partners and institutional donors (If required)
- Assist managers in development of OSHAssociation annual reports and other relevant documents
- Ensure all supporting documents required by partners and other stakeholders including OSHAssociation annual reports, polices and manuals are maintained
- Provide overall support to the ongoing tasks of the Partnerships / Institutional Funding Managers as required.
Requirements and Specification
- Experience & Qualifications
- Knowledge of project management principles and their application.
- Knowledge of education focused projects (desirable)
- A proven track record of success in working in an organisation of complexity, to deliver high quality results to deadlines.
- Experience of submitting proposals and dealing with partners (NGO’s, institutional funders, Trust and Foundations etc.)
- Demonstrable experience of applying effective problem solving techniques.
- Effective communicator who is able to develop strong relationships with the fundraising team, key people within the company and external stakeholders.
- 2+ years’ experience within a charity or in a similar environment.
- Educated in a development or humanitarian discipline such as International development, International Relations, Project management in developing environment, NGO management etc.
- Experience in developing or managing Education based projects (Desirable)
- Experience of successfully fundraising and dealing with institutional donors and international donors.
- Proven experience and knowledge of effective budgetary control and grant management.
- Strong and well-developed analytical skills coupled with experience of writing quality proposals and reports
- MS Office Suite; Project management systems
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise a complicated workload.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage time, workload and prioritise work to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Good independent judgement and ability to challenge constructively.
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills.
Instructions to Apply
Please apply with your CV and supporting letter outlining how your skills and experience meet the person specification for the post.
Email all documents to email@example.com
Closing date: 25/10/2020