Rest of the World
Peterborough, United Kingdom Office
Health, Safety, Security, Environment
Digital Communication Officer
Your job will be to deliver imaginative and compelling digital content for OSHAssociation’s campaigns, maximising our ability to promote occupational safety and health awareness globally .
This is a wonderful role that offers great potential to someone who wants to enhance digital campaigning and communications on health and safety in a creative way.
This will involve producing educative contents to maintain our website, social media channels and the digital elements of our campaigns; ensuring quality, consistency and accessibility. You will also be writing engaging and succinct copy; filming and editing inspiring short videos; creating powerful infographics to highlight campaign data; interviewing writers and publishers; managing and creating content from OSHAssciation’s key events; and working with our global membership and relevant partners to produce campaign materials.
The role requires occasional international travel, mostly to OSHAssociation international meetings.
The post holder will line manage the Digital correspondents
The ideal candidate should have
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of digital communications, campaigns and social media marketing
- Demonstrable experience of developing digital strategies and managing digital campaigns that promotes the vision and mission of the Association.
- Good knowledge of content management systems (WordPress, Craft)
- Experience of working with external digital partners
- Ability to write to the highest standards across a range of formats and audiences, and to edit and proof-read the words of others
- Ability to self-shoot and edit short videos
- Ability to create infographics and other compelling digital storytelling methods to educate the public
- Strong campaign planning skills, with a creative approach to campaign tactics
- Awareness of the needs of a volunteer membership in a grassroots organisation
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Good organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
Closing date for applications: 24 September 2020
First round interiews: We are conducting interviews on a rolling basis and advise all suitable candidates to apply immediately. Send your CVs and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Second round interviews: When applicable.
Start date: As soon as possible.
NOTE: Due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application.