About Partnership Programs
OSHAssociation has recognized the potential for improving workplace safety and health when industry stakeholders and organization work together in a co-operative manner to achieve ZERO accident and injury at workplace.
We have developed a program that helps industry of various sizes to work as partner in encouraging and recognizing workplace safety and health program effectively to prevent and control injuries and illnesses to workers and were always developing special alliances between industry, organizations, and the regulatory bodies globally.
Participation in one of the OSHAssociation’s partnership programs will provide the following benefits.
- Reduction in injuries and illnesses
- Lower worker’s compensation costs
- Improvement in employee motivation
- Higher quality and productivity
- Community recognition as a leader in the environment
- Recognition from the industry and government as a quality employer
- Increased job referrals and bid acceptance
Partnership enables organizations that are committed to workplace safety and health to collaborate with OSHAssociation to prevent injuries and illnesses in the workplace. OSHAssociation and its allies work together to reach out to, educate, and lead the employers and their employees in improving and advancing workplace safety and health.
Why Participate in Partnership?
There are many benefits in partnership with OSHAssociation. Through this partnership, organizations will:
- Have access to health and safety tools to maintain their safety department
- Building co-operative relationships with OSHAssociation.
- Network with other members that are committed to workplace safety and health.
- Leverage resources to maximize worker safety and health protection.
Who Can Participate in Partnership?
Partnerships are open to all safety professionals and organizations including:
- Trade or professional organizations
- Labor organizations
- Educational institutions
- Government agencies
- Committed volunteer safety professionals
For more information on Partnership contact OSHAsociation: email@example.com