- HEALTH LEADERS MEET AT ARAB HEALTH 2020
- OSHAssociation Members Emerged at Dubai Intersec Expo 2020, Strategized best ways to improve Safety and Security in the new decade
- Ahead of Expo 2020, FIFTH EDition of Dubai Health, Safety & Environment Forum 2019 to highlight critical industry issues
- OSHAssociation Delegates Meet Members of Parliament at the House of Commons, United Kingdom .
- The Great Mayor of Enfield Council London hosted OSHAssociation Delegates in UK
Following the need to resolve the high rates of insecurity, crisis, lack of safety of lives and properties in the society as a result of bad leadership in most parts of the world today, a need arose for a deliberation of the topic at the British Parliament with ruling leaders.
Members of the Parliament in attendance include Hon. Chris Philips, Hon. Abimbola Afolami, Worship Mayor Dr. Kate Anolue, of Enfield Council London, and many other leaders from various nations. It is no doubt to say that the application of safety principles is the centre of peace and ensuring the wellbeing of people. The deliberators encouraged leaders to live by example and consider the consequences of their actions in the society.
OSHAssociation UK continues to collaborate with world leaders and institutions towards promoting and advancing Occupational Safety, Health, Security and Environmental best practices globally.
Some of the Members of the Parliament and other distingushed leaders from Africa were recognised for leadership excellence, while some bagged OSHAssociation UK Fellowship Membership and Corporate Awards at the end of the event held in London.