Please note that these rates are applicable for UK members and international members.
Becoming a member of Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHAssociation) will afford you many benefits. OSHAssociation is widely recognised and respected by the employers of labour and major stakeholders in various industries worldwide. We are passionate and committed to the upgrading of the professional skills of its members by keeping them updated and informed on the latest developments in the field of Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE). OSHAssociation do this by offering Members the following exciting benefits:
- Digital Membership Certificate Verification
- Free CPD OHS Workshops
- Free OSH Webinars
- Free OSH Online e-Learning
- Free OSH Legal Advice and Updates
- 50% discount on OSH consultancy and Partnership
- Free OSH Legal Forum
- Free subscription to Safety View Magazine
- Opportunities for Networking at OSHAssociation events
- Publication Opportunities through the Safety View Magazine and Journals
- Online CPD and Profile Updates
- Possibility of Conference Travel grants and Attend Annual International OSH Conferences
- Online Updates and Newsletters
- OSH Career Portal
- Join the exclusive members Networks
- All Registered Members will be inducted during the forthcoming International Conference 2021. Don’t Miss out again.
- In addition OSHAssociation also acts as a channel group towards developing and advancing Occupational Health and Safety legislation and standards and for this purpose interacts and liaises with the government bodies and other institutions on behalf of its Members.
OSHAssociation is the leading source of information and networking opportunities within the Occupational Safety and Health profession with members from a wide range of industries and corporations from the private and public sector. Our non-profit organisation represents individuals and organisations committed to the enhancement of the Occupational Health and Safety discipline.
OSHAssociation is the choice for professionals and practitioners dedicated to the advancement of the Health, Safety, Security and Environment profession, through research, promotion, education, upliftment, training, guidance and strong relationships with other stakeholders.
“For those that are not OSHAssociation Members yet, I really don’t understand what they are waiting for as other bodies charge annual fees that are more than double what OSHAssociation is charging, yet their benefits and quality of service are not even half of what OSHAssociation offers. This is your place to get involved with Health, Safety, Security and Environmental Professionals!”
Marina Mir,FOSHA — United Kingdom