- HEALTH LEADERS MEET AT ARAB HEALTH 2020
- OSHAssociation Members Emerged at Dubai Intersec Expo 2020, Strategized best ways to improve Safety and Security in the new decade
- Ahead of Expo 2020, FIFTH EDition of Dubai Health, Safety & Environment Forum 2019 to highlight critical industry issues
- OSHAssociation Delegates Meet Members of Parliament at the House of Commons, United Kingdom .
- The Great Mayor of Enfield Council London hosted OSHAssociation Delegates in UK
Stress has been dictated by international experts as one of the killer diseases globally, which usually leads to mental illnesses, disorders and death. Both chronic stress and stress-related disorders, such as anxiety and depression, increase the risk for heart diseases, can weaken the heart, possibly because of a surge of stress hormones. OSHAssociation UK members and other safety and health leaders in England have brainstormed further to profer solutions on stress management and best strategies as regards people living with mental illnesses in communities and at workplaces. Engr. Emmanuel Uwalaka said during his presentation that stress is killing fast in Africa presently due to so many factors including the unsafe situation/condition of the African economy; in situations where young employees are battling with so many responsibilities and no possible solution or help from parents/relations, Government, religious bodies, etc, at this point it results to frustration, mental illnesses and suicide attempts, which is happening now in Africa, this is the African Story, we need urgent help in Africa, he said. The presentation was able to address key indicators and management strategies for employers of labour to apply when managing their workforces, setting up counselling officers to address employees’ personal and workplace challenges, putting this in place will create more productivity and focus at workplaces, and also save lives. OSHAssociation is offering FREE in-house training for organisations globally, to ensure stress is managed and employees’ lives are saved. Email: email@example.com for further details.