AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To promote the interest of and foster closer ties and relationships among its members
- To promote development and professional best practices on Occupational Safety and Health
service delivery in the
- To carry out advocacy and awareness campaigns on Occupational Safety and Health in the
- To contribute and express its views on all related regulations, policies, and legislation on
Occupational Safety and
Health in any region.
- To collaborate with public and private cooperate bodies with similar aims and objectives in
various regions and
- To join leading organisations in the promotion and advancement of Occupational Safety and
health in the societies and
- To assist in creating easy access to Occupational safety and health information and capacity
building that will reduce
the cases of fatalities, accidents/injuries in industries.
- To empower members with the skills and accreditation assistance that promotes enabling
platforms for learning and
professional development in Occupational Safety and Health in the public and private
- To focus on our key areas of interest and maintain our motto "Promoting Safety, saving
- Ensure that every member abides by the professional ethics of the Association, in the
service to humanity.