- HEALTH LEADERS MEET AT ARAB HEALTH 2020
- OSHAssociation Members Emerged at Dubai Intersec Expo 2020, Strategized best ways to improve Safety and Security in the new decade
- Ahead of Expo 2020, FIFTH EDition of Dubai Health, Safety & Environment Forum 2019 to highlight critical industry issues
- OSHAssociation Delegates Meet Members of Parliament at the House of Commons, United Kingdom .
- The Great Mayor of Enfield Council London hosted OSHAssociation Delegates in UK
Executive Board Member- Morocco
A committed safety management consultant and corporate trainer with more than 20 years cognate experience in providing systematic, integrated, planned and comprehensive consultancy and training to provide solutions to improve enterprises effectiveness, whose excellent and unparallel services have been acknowledged, commended and recommended in the industry.
Syed has trained the Army, received awards at various conferences and seminars among which are at the 1st HSE Conference for Oil and Gas in Pakistan, 2010, HSE Presentation at the Institute of Engineers Pakistan, 2011 among others. He is a committed individual who loves contributing his idea to resolving corporate challenges, thereby decreasing operating inefficiencies at all levels using a simple but unique approach. He is well knowledgeable, experienced and versatile who identifies with many professional bodies. He is executive board member and Fellow of OSHAssociation, currently the President, Occupational Safety and Health Association Pakistan Region.